September Forum – To Your Health!
Tuesday, September 26th at 11:30 am
Please join us in person or by Zoom to watch the OCBA September Forum
Our online live Zoom option is free, but registration is required.
Please note that if technical difficulties arise on the day of the event, then this option may not be available.
To Your Health!
Special thanks to Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center for sponsoring this event.
Special thanks to Pamplin Media for sponsoring this event.
Luncheon at the Abernethy Center – See Details below
Healthcare continues its path to post-pandemic recovery at the national, state, and local levels. With recent announcements regarding mergers, hospital closures, and long wait times to see specialists or establish care, the need for local services and providers is even more profound. Clackamas County is home to a growing medical center that includes critical specialties. The campus and services continue to expand to meet the needs of our community; keeping services close to home.
Brad Henry, CEO of Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Providence Milwaukie Hospital, will provide an update on the current state of the medical center, and developments on the campus including the Carol Danielson Sukuzi Cancer Center, and touch on issues impacting the healthcare landscape. Two programs will be featured including the new Rheumatology Clinic opening in Fall 2023 and Pathways, a critical program with the continuum of adolescent mental healthcare in Oregon.
- Brad Henry, CEO of Providence Willamette Falls, and Providence Milwaukie
- Rich Herron, Director of Clinical Operations
- Kimberly Churchwell, Manager of Clinical Operations Rheumatology
- Amanda Olsen, Clinic Supervisor, Pathways
- Cost: $25 for OCBA Members, $30 for non-members, and $35 for all attendees after September 20th, which includes payment at the door. Our venue, the Abernethy Center, needs to prepare for our event, so if possible, we prefer you to register by the Wednesday before the event.
- If you would like to become an OCBA member or renew your OCBA membership, please go to our website and click on the membership link for more information and registration.
- This luncheon event is open to the public.
- If you have special dietary needs, please email email@example.com, by Wednesday, September 20th so that we can accommodate your need.
September 26, 2023
11:30 am - 1:00 pm