Is the Falls Project moving?
Get an update from the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde
Watery waiting for? Register now!
Luncheon at the Abernethy and Zoom Meeting Options Available – See Details below
Come hear representatives from the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde as they share their updated vision to transform Oregon City’s waterfront at the former Blue Heron Mill site and Willamette Falls into a vibrant mixed-use community. With the completion of the Legacy Project and associated Riverwalk, this unique destination will welcome visitors, spur economic redevelopment, restore native habitats and invest in sharing the history and culture at the Falls. In order for all this to happen, there needed to be strong relationships and partnerships established between various government agencies and numerous public/private entities that are all working together for the common good. After more than a year of extensive collaboration between these groups, the first phase of the public access Willamette Falls Riverwalk is about to begin providing up-close and personal engagement with the dramatic setting for thousands of individuals each year. We at the OC Business Alliance welcome your attendance for this special event either in person or via a zoom connection.
Ryan Webb, Engineering and Planning Manager for the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde
Stacia Martin, CO-Executive Office of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde
- Cost: $25 for OCBA Members (who are current with their 2021 membership dues), $30 for non-members, and $35 for all attendees after September 22nd, which includes payment at the door. Our venue, the Abernethy Center, needs to prepare for our event, so if possible, we prefer you to register by the Wednesday before the event.
- If you would like to become an OCBA member or renew your OCBA membership, please go to our website and click on the membership link for more information and registration.
- This luncheon event is open to the public.
- If you have special dietary needs, please email email@example.com, by Wednesday, September 22nd, so we can accommodate your need.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the OCBA website is having issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a direct link for payment can be sent to you.
- Zoom Link: Speaker will begin at 11:45 am Click here to register for Zoom
- Special note: In accordance with the governor’s latest mask mandate, masks will be required for guests at the Abernethy Center for the entire event with the exception of while actively eating, drinking, or presenting.
September 28, 2021
11:30 am - 1:00 pm