- This event has passed.
March 2019 Luncheon Forum
March 26 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$25
Former City Commissioner Nancy Ide and Former Mayor Dan Fowler Co-leaders of the Homeless Solution Coalition of Clackamas County will be presenting a brief history of the Coalition. A panel of some members of our community who are actively involved in working on solutions regarding the homeless issue will be presenting on the work they are doing. The panel will consist of:
- Jack Shumate, Pastor of Won by One Church – How faith communities have stepped up with volunteers to serve. He will also be discussing warming shelters.
- Bill Stewart, Assistant DA Clackamas County – Government working collaboratively with the community to find solutions.
- Joan Jones, Director Love, Inc. – Helping those in pre-homeless situations.
- Tony Heiner, former Street Hero who now dedicates himself to helping others.
- Mary-Ellen Winterhalter, Oregon City School District – Working with the student homeless population.
- Vahid Brown. Clackamas County Housing Policy Coordinator – discuss additional topics surrounding the homeless issue.
Cost: $25 Registration is required by Wednesday, March 20th