The Oregon City Business Alliance is a group of businesses and individuals working to encourage, promote, and support a positive and sustainable economic environment in Oregon City.
To attract, build, and keep businesses in Oregon City by educating the voting public about economic issues, influencing public policy, and encouraging qualified individuals to run for local public office, commissions, and committees.
The Oregon City Business Alliance will promote and advocate for a diverse, healthy, and growing economy in Oregon City.
- To build strategic relationships with the business community, civic leaders and elected officials
- To represent the values and vision of the Alliance to civic leaders, elected officials and the voting public
- To work to shape public policy in keeping with the Alliance’s purpose, mission and statement of Values
- To educate voters about the Alliance’s purpose, mission and values by providing perspective on issues including, but not limited to, economic development, growth management, infrastructure, transportation, urban renewal, annexations, property taxation, service districts, natural resources, the environment, education and workforce training
- To promote public awareness of outstanding contributions to the community by Oregon City businesses
- To identify and encourage Alliance members to run for local public office, commissions, and committees